Monday, February 15, 2016

My Awakening to Fire Emblem

Sup guys, Storm here. Today my good friends came over and let me borrow their 3DS along with their copy of Fire Emblem Awakening. I have never played a Fire Emblem game before, so I was excited to start playing. I have only played for a little bit less than an hour, but it has already hooked me. So now I will share with you my first impressions of the game.
Fire Emblem meme
So first off, creating my character was pretty cool. I always think that it is fun when you get to design who you want to be. I wish that there were some more options for you to use, but it wasn't a big problem. I also like how you can be strong in one ability of your choosing and a weakness in one ability of your choice. For example, you can choose to have more HP and choose to be weaker in magic.
Picture of male and female Robin in Smash for Wii U
Second, the gameplay itself was cool. I haven't really played many strategy games, but I do like them. Even though I have just started, I have noticed that it really makes you think about your strategy and where you should place your characters and who you should attack. I like how when you go next to the enemy and attack it, it zooms in to the battle for better graphics and cool fighting.
Gameplay
Third, the story is compelling. I don't want to spoil it for people who want to play, even though I just started. But I will say that it brings you along with interest. I wish that there was more I could say on this subject, but I don't want to spoil anything and I would just be writing out the first part of the story, so there is really no point.
Chrom... He is so epic...
So those are my first impressions of Fire Emblem Awakening, If you want to ask me a question, tell me how awesome my play on words was in the title, or just simply want to talk to me, contact me or tell me in the comments below. I read all of my comments and I will be sure to reply. Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment